Now the time has finally come: After intensive conception and planning, construction work on our first residential complex in Bad Harzburg officially began on 01 April 2019. At the foot of the Harz mountains, on the former sports field in Stübchentalstraße, a modern and sustainable complex with premium senior residences and comprehensive care facilities is being built.
Assisted living VitaLife
Our VitaLife facilities are completely new and built according to the latest standards. When building, we pay special attention to environmental protection and sustainability, so that we only use materials and carry out processes that are not only environmentally friendly, but also sustainable and of the highest quality. Per location we offer approx. 110 modern and high- quality furnished apartments between 40m² and 110m², which are barrier-free according to DIN18040 and offer the following advantages:
- Nursing service on site: In an emergency our HELSKE nursing service is just a push of a button away.
- Extended care services: Depending on the location, there are other facilities in the immediate vicinity like day care or shared apartments for dementia and intensive care, so that life partners can continue to live together despite different living conditions.
- Comprehensive range of services: Our residents are completely independent and, if required, can fall back on a comprehensive range of services that can be called up at any time. For example, services such as apartment cleaning, everyday errands, escorts to doctors’ visits and private shuttle services, etc. are available at all times.
- A wide range of cultural and leisure activities: A large number of cultural and leisure activities, sports and events enable our residents to enjoy a varied day and make new contacts so that they feel less alone.
- Other amenities: Depending on the location, our VitaLife also has a swimming pool, restaurant, library, fitness room and much more to make everyday life as pleasant and varied as possible.
Extended care services:
Depending on the location, there are other facilities in the immediate vicinity like day care or shared apartments for dementia and intensive care, so that life partners can continue to live together despite different living conditions.
Although it will still take some time until our apartments and care facilities are ready for occupancy, we would like to give you an insight into our visualization of the finished buildings today.
About the location
Bad Harzburg is a small spa town on the northern edge of the Harz mountains. It is named after a former imperial castle, the Harzburg, which once stood proud of the heights above the city, but is now a ruin. It lies on the northern edge of the Harz Mountains and is a recognised saltwater spa and climatic health resort.
Possibilities to contact us
On our website and our social media channels we will report regularly about our construction progress. If you have any questions about our VitaLife or our affiliated care facilities in Bad Harzburg, please do not hesitate to send us a message using the contact form.