Care service HELSKE Schwabach enables you to live as long as possible in your own home. We are happy to be at your disposal for a personal, individual conversation.
Our services include among other:
• Treatment care: medication, wound care, dressing changes, injections
• Basic care: body care, nutrition, activation measures
• Domestic activities: cleaning work, shopping and cooking small meals, everyday life accompaniment
• Palliative care: Medical and nursing care for seriously ill and dying people in their homes.
• Home emergency call: In case of emergency, you can reach us with the home emergency call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. So you can feel safe even at home alone.
• Our extra service: In Addition to our care service we bring you fresh bread rolls and your favorite newspaper every day.
• Consultation according to § 37 Abs.3 SGB XI: We are glad to provide individual care and care for relatives and give you helpful tips about care service.
Our care service have very well trained and competent nurses, who take care of your needs sensitively and reliably at all times.
Your contact persons Jeanette Johannes (Nursing Manager) and Daniela Lange (Deputy Nursing Director) will be happy to advise you on our services and are always available at any time for a personal and individual discussion on + 49 (0) 89 452 033 76.
Address: Wilhelm-Dümler-Str. 116a, 91126 Schwabach